It is found in butter, whole grains, vegetable oil, wheat germ, sunflower seeds and eggs. Function is involved in the breakdown of fats, essential for women taking oral contraceptives.
Employment and dosage in cases of migraine, osteoarthritis, painful menstruation and leg nerves take up to 100 ui (international units) per day in cases of chronic fatigue syndrome, postmenopausal syndrome, menopause, varicose veins, take up to 400 IU, but not for more than a month.
Warning If you have high blood pressure do not take more than 100 iu per day without consulting a doctor with diabetes should avoid doses of more than 50 IU per day.
* Take supplements late in the evening, several hours after eating or taking other supplements. If you cause stomach irritation, take with meals.
* Do not exceed suggested dosage of supplements. Information on the dosage that appears on the packaging of supplements varies greatly, so make sure you read the packaging carefully, and if in doubt, consult a doctor or a physician specializing in nutrition.
* If taken in excess, water-soluble vitamins like B and C, are naturally eliminated, while fat-soluble vitamins like vitamins A, D, E and K, accumulate and cause tissue damage .
* The doses listed here are not suitable for children, unless otherwise indicated.
* Do not turn food supplements during the first 14 weeks of pregnancy, unless recommended by a doctor.
* In general, unless otherwise indicated, take a supplement for a month and, if it is beneficial. continue to take 5 days per week for another month. After this deadline stop eating and consult a doctor or a physician specializing in nutrition.