As we know, decreasing the number of calories in our daily diet will help you lose weight healthily. This does not mean we should eat less, than it is to substitute certain foods for others of equal or greater nutritional value but “no” plump.
The method we choose to prepare, the instruments we use and even small changes in our recipes, may mean a big saving calories with hardly notice it. Includes the following tips when preparing your meals, rest assured that with the passage of time the change is evident in the scale and your clothes:
- Use a pan-stick, so you can use almost half of oil if you cook with another type of pan.
- Use a spray dispenser for oil. This was distributed evenly and to a lesser extent, so you can reduce the oil that you use in half. This way you can save more than 100 kcal per use (frying, salads, etc).
- Use the oven to cook “fried.” Chips, tortilla, nuggets, meatballs, etc., Can be cooked in a healthy and less heat in the oven without oil.
- The new bags for oven or microwave cooking allow you to “juice” without using just oil, so your dishes will be very juicy and flavorful.
- The role of anti-fat cooking, helps remove excess fat from French fries, fried croquettes or other, so you can mean less oil consumption.
- Tortillas prepared without oil or extra light pan: Place the beaten eggs into a mold and insert it in the microwave for 2 minutes at medium power. You’ll get a light and tasty tortilla.
- Used nuts instead of breadcrumbs. Grind in a mortar or grinder. Passes food (chicken, fish, steak, etc) and then by the nuts. Bake in the oven, thus saving calories will be higher.
- Bet on the marinated and pickled. Herbs such as thyme, oregano or basil enhance the flavor of food and make these are more juicy without frying.
- Use your creativity to make sauces. For example, substitute cream for a light bechamel (made with semi-skimmed milk), or use a light fruit sauce for meats and poultry.
- Enter your vegetable burgers. Prepare them in half the meat and add chopped vegetables (carrots, peas, zucchini, etc).