There are especially nutrient-rich foods with positive health effects of the body. This is the case of sunflower.
Benefits sunflower seeds or sunflower seeds contain:
• Minerals, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Zinc and Sodium.
• Vitamins, B, C, D, E and K, Niacin, Thiamine and Riboflavin.
• polyunsaturated fatty acids.
• They contain no cholesterol.
Benefits – properties of sunflower seeds:
• Improve muscle performance and reduce the risk of injury from the potassium and magnesium content.
• Helps reduce premenstrual pains.
• Prevents the formation of uric acid.
• It helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
• Benefits the digestive system.
• Its high vitamin E content helps overcome fatigue and exhaustion.
• Eating a handful of these seeds contains most of the necessary daily amount of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant in the skin.
• They contain large amounts of phosphorus and magnesium to facilitate the return stroke.
• Strengthens the body’s cells.
• They also favor the memory.
• They are rich in folate, a B vitamin central to the successful development of the fetus.
• Its high calcium content makes them a good supply of this mineral in people who take little dairy.
• Improves digestion and reduces constipation.
• Helps improve the functioning of the endocrine glands.
• Not contain cholesterol, protects the heart, arteries and veins.