I do not know if it’s because my defenses have dropped significantly or because environmental pollution is making its ravages during this change of season, but this year I felt my throat more sensitive than usual, to the point where I wake up with pain that lasts me several hours a day and can easily lead to a cold guarded prognosis.
In short, the swelling of my throat has plagued me more days than usual, as if the pills before I healed in a day, now take over the account to take effect (well, it was expected). And what is worse, that pain leads to other symptoms at all pleasant, such as cough, congestion, hoarseness and a total disappointment is not suitable for those who have to go to work or study every day (do it a thousand times more boring) .
If you are going through the same situation as me, maybe some of these homemade solutions they might be useful:
- Add one teaspoon of salt in one cup of warm water, which will gargle every half hour (if the water cools, it should be re-heating).
- Drink a cup mixture of tomato juice and a teaspoon of garlic.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 soda, sugar and 1 ½ glass of warm water and gargle with it.
- Continuing with the garlic, put two raw cloves and parties in the food, especially if they are salads.
- Mix 1 tablespoon dried chamomile flowers in 1 cup hot water and gargle with it.
- Gargle several times a day with 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1 teaspoon honey.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers in 2 cups boiling water. After five minutes, soak a towel in the liquid mixture and put on her throat until we feel that the towel has cooled.