Everyone knows that the way to nourish a strong influence on our health and our quality of life, and that this is more satisfactory, if we take a balanced diet. This is the maximum that we inculcate in our students.
Proper nutrition education at an early age (at school) is essential, since this stage it is crucial for the acquisition of healthy eating habits.
In our school, growth and weight gain is slow but uniform, and are preparing the way for the development of adolescence. To do this we need a greater proportion of nutrients than adults, but Ojo!. This does not mean you have to eat much, but do it in a rational manner, eating fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, dairy products, ..
It is important to influence the formation of good eating habits, and although there is no ideal diet, yes it must be balanced, both at home and at school.
One of the increasingly pressing problems in society today is childhood obesity, a process in which there is an accumulation of excessive fat in the body of the child. This is mainly due to the changes that have occurred in recent decades in terms of eating habits and (diet rich in carbohydrates and fats and low in fiber, vitamins and minerals, excessive consumption of sweets, heavy intake of junk food, too sedentary lifestyle by consuming excessive amounts of television, Internet or video games).
Since the school must insist on:
– That must get used to eating all kinds of foods (combining more products like, other than to your liking)
– Explain what each of them bring in their food (well only be aware of their importance)
– That the breakfast is almost the most important meal of the day, and should contain at least milk and cereals.
– Avoid eating sweets and sugary soft drinks.
– Realization of some type of physical activity