Guest article written by Katrina Robinson
As a woman, I can say this with as much authority as any other woman: there is one time a month that you don’t want to mess with us. We’re crampy, cranky, achy, snippy, and just feel blah. Women are always looking for the best way to ease our PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome) symptoms…but I doubt that many have thought of colon cleansing.
Over the past decade or so, a lot of attention has been paid to natural healing and colon cleansing. Colon cleansing advocates report a wealth of benefits associated with the procedure, including:
* Aids the immune system
* Boosts energy, which is ideal for that fatigue caused by PMS
* Flushes harmful bacteria from the body
* Improves the body’s ability to efficiently absorb nutrients
Users also report that after and during a colon cleansing, they experience clearer skin and relief from menstrual cramps. But the question remains: How should you participate in colon cleanse when you’re on your period?
There are certain “rules” you should follow when colon cleansing during menstruation:
* Do NOT participate in a cleanse that requires fasting.
* Get plenty of relaxation and rest.
* Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated.
* Try to eat lots of organic foods and stay away from processed foods.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your colon cleansing experience is a good one—and you’ll reap the benefits of soothed menstrual cramps and less fatigue, too!
Katrina Robinson is a guest writer who writes for Oxy-Powder.