No, not the fruit more popular on the table, as if they are apple, orange, lemon or even the kiwi, but should be, because the grenades provide many health benefits. There are several reasons to include these exotic fruits to your diet.
Pomegranates are fruits that provide many essential nutrients. Furthermore, low in calories, so we can include them fully in our diet if we are looking to slim down some kilos. See the benefits of health grenades .
- They keep your teeth clean. Pomegranates polyphenol flavonoids have antibacterial properties. Therefore, the pomegranate juice helps to cleanse our mouths, as it eliminates bacteria that cause cavities, plaque and gingivitis. Eating a pomegranate works almost like a mouthwash.
- Regulate cholesterol in the blood. These fruits are rich in paraoxonase, an enzyme that naturally helps keep bad cholesterol from accumulating in arteries. According to one study, paraoxonase production increased by 18% in people who drank pomegranate juice for two weeks.
- Help prevent arthritis. It has been shown that this fruit has anti-inflammatory effects that protect the joints of arthritis.
- Are a source of fiber. Fiber is a very important nutrient for our health. One way to integrate it into our body is to eat pomegranates. A single pomegranate contains nearly a quarter of the amount of fiber recommended for a healthy weight.
- They are good for the skin. Pomegranates are antioxidants, which already indicates that help slow the aging improving the appearance of our skin.
- The benefits of pomegranates for health are many. The next time you go to market in search of fruit , you have reason to choose them.